Go Down

Topic: Repent for the end is near.... (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

Qdeathstar

Free thought and difference of opinion is over.

AWOL

"Pete, it's a fool looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart." Ulysses Everett McGill.
Do not send technical questions via personal messaging - they will be ignored.

CrossRoads

Wasn't this a longer thread before?
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

AWOL

"Pete, it's a fool looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart." Ulysses Everett McGill.

Qdeathstar

says you
Ain't I the most important one?

AWOL

Ain't I the most important one?
Only if your surname is Trump, So-Called Ruler Of The United States

Robin2

Only if your surname is Trump, So-Called Ruler Of The United States
The Ruler United 'Merica Place

...R
Two or three hours spent thinking and reading documentation solves most programming problems.

TKall

The Ruler United 'Merica Place

...R
When I read Robin's post, this came to mind,

As dead flies cause the perfumer's ointment to stink, so also does a little foolishness to one's reputation of wisdom and honor.

Qdeathstar

^ that's why it's best not to get that sort of reputation. When a genius says something smart your first thought is "wise ass"  when he says something stupid he gets ridiculed. When a dumbass says something stupid you expect it, but when we said something brilliant everyone is fucking amazed.

Robin2

so also does a little foolishness to one's reputation of wisdom and honor.
Are you saying I am not allowed to play?

...R
Two or three hours spent thinking and reading documentation solves most programming problems.

dally

Are you saying I am not allowed to play?
No, you are not. But you can play su do ku, instead.

dally

dally

Feb 23, 2017, 02:43 pm Last Edit: Feb 23, 2017, 02:51 pm by dally
so, why should I have to repent? I don't get it.

It's 'cause I failed geometry examinations? Yeah, FSK the ruler! It was all its fault! The one that they gave me ...  well it was set in inches, instead than in millimeters. I was in erasmus, so, I failed the first try. Then I bought a new -combo metric scales ruler- and I passed the examination.

(my humor, on the English Language. In the context of government, politics and diplomacy, 'The Ruler' is one, such as a monarch or dictator, who governs and does his own personal rules)

Henry_Best

As I've never pented, how can I repent?

Robin2

Feb 23, 2017, 05:39 pm Last Edit: Feb 23, 2017, 05:39 pm by Robin2
As I've never pented,
Ohhh but you have ...  You're just in denial   :)

...R

Go Up