Go Down

Topic: how to enlist beta testers? (Read 688 times) previous topic - next topic

travis_farmer

now, i don't want this to come about as spam, but how would i go about enlisting beta testers for my web server, without it being like spam? now, i don't want a huge amount of people, just enough to browse around, and make sure it works the way i want it to.
It is pretty bland right now, but i am more concerned with function, and security right now.

~Travis
Currently trying to build a DIY CNC machine.

JMeller

If you're looking for newbies to test functionality, sign me up;  I don't know enough about security to try and break it.

travis_farmer

If you're looking for newbies to test functionality, sign me up;  I don't know enough about security to try and break it.
sent PM

~Travis

TKall

travis_farmer

TKall

It seemed to work well for me on my phone and tablet.  On the phone the text on the white background was not fully displayed on the right side. Other than that, it looks good.

travis_farmer

It seemed to work well for me on my phone and tablet.  On the phone the text on the white background was not fully displayed on the right side. Other than that, it looks good.
Hmm, i will take another look at the mobile version and see what's up.

Thanks for the test! :D

~Travis

TKall

I checked it on my PC.  It looks good.  Especially your mug on the tab at the top of the browser!

travis_farmer

I checked it on my PC.  It looks good.  Especially your mug on the tab at the top of the browser!
LMAO :D
I think your the first to notice that?

~Travis

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy