Arduino/clone with Bluetooth and SD card reader?

Does anyone know of an Arduino variant (or combination of shields) I could use to get Bluetooth and an SD card reader? Bonus points if it's either UNO-sized with all those features built in or a stack of Mini-sized shields.

Cheers, Robert.

Adafruit makes a nice buffered SD card shield.
Check if they have BT shields also.
Or add BT sheild to a card with SD on it already.

[I'm not sure why you thought that was originally the wrong forum, but anyway...]

From a link-on-a-link after a google of "Arduino Bluetooth" I've found the Daisy 1T with integrated Bluetooth and SD card reader for an entirely reasonable $75, so that looks like what I want: http://daisyworks.com/products.html

Cheers, Robert.

Cool, nice find.

Thinking about it some more, my project requires pushing a 24-bit 16x40 pixel display over the air at 60Hz, which is a data rate of 115200 bytes/sec = 900kbps, which from my reading seems to be well in excess of what Bluetooth can deliver. So that means 802.11b/g wifi, for which under 1Mbps should be a walk in the park.

Therefore, the combination of the Arduino Pro and WiFly shield being fed by off-board storage seems to be a more practical solution.

I'm pushing the RAM on the ATmega328 hard though, I might even have to look at an ATmega2560-based board.

Cheers, Robert.