Controlling 2 servos with 1 potentiometer

Hi, I'm new to electronics and I couldn't figure out how to control 2 servos with 1 potentiometer. I tried the servo KNOB code and I tried changing it but the servos just start moving and I have no control. Someone help!

Post the code you have so far - hard to diagnose the issue without. Also, how have you wired the servos up?

Here is my code:

#include <Servo.h>

Servo myservo; // create servo object to control a servo
Servo myservo1; // create another servo object to control a servo

int potpin = 0; // analog pin used to connect the potentiometer
int val; // variable to read the value from the analog pin

void setup()
{
myservo.attach(9); // attaches the servo on pin 9 to the servo object
myservo.attach(10);
}

void loop()
{
val = analogRead(potpin); // reads the value of the potentiometer (value between 0 and 1023)
val = map(val, 0, 1023, 0, 179); // scale it to use it with the servo (value between 0 and 180)
myservo.write(val); // sets the servo position according to the scaled value
val = analogRead(potpin); // reads the value of the potentiometer (value between 0 and 1023)
val = map(val, 0, 1023, 0, 179); // scale it to use it with the servo (value between 0 and 180)
myservo1.write(val); // sets the servo position according to the scaled value
delay(15); // waits for the servo to get there
}

I have the servos power to Vin the signals to 9 for 1 servo and 10 for the other, and - to -

How are the servos powered?
(Why are you reading the pot twice?)

I was reading the pots twice , once for each servo (in my code it has a small mistake with the myservo.write(val)the second one should be myservo1.write(val)

but its still no working

How are the servos powered?