Go Down

Topic: WILL PAY TO PROGRAM FOR ART PROJECT GOLD FISH LANTERNS (Read 484 times) previous topic - next topic

TELESCOPIC8

Aug 20, 2017, 08:35 pm Last Edit: Aug 20, 2017, 08:44 pm by TELESCOPIC8
I'M MAKING A MOBILE WITH 3 ROBOTIC GOLD FISH.LOOKING TO PAY SOME ONE TO WRITE CODE IF IT'S RELATIVELY EASY FOR SOME ONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO.
HERE'S WHAT I'D LIKE TO DO;
I WANT 3 LIGHTS TO TURN ON AT 9 PM AND OFF AT 1 AM THEN ON AT 6AM AND OFF AT 7AM.
WHILE THE LIGHTS ARE ON I WOULD LIKE 3 SERVOS TO SWEEP 5 TIMES WAIT 2 MINUTES AND REPEAT THE WHOLE TIME THE LIGHTS ARE ON.
ABOUT 2 SECONDS AFTER THE SERVOS START TO SWEEP I WOULD LIKE THE 2 MOTORS TO COME ON FOR ABOUT 15 SECONDS.
I'LL PAY

TELESCOPIC8

patduino

Keep an eye on your servo motors.  Unless they are disabled when not actually turning, they can get hot -- hotter than you may want for a mobile hanging over a crib.

This is more true for a stepper motor, but you will still want to check your servos.  Especially if the mobile will be powered 24/7.

Pat.
There are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary, and those that don't.

techtidda

Hi there we can go through the project . You just have to mantion all of your requirement via email worldofembedded4u@gmail.com.

For this project you can also use RTC to get better results and some push button to set your timing or Bluetooth for adjustment of timing.

Let me Know through email .

JuaniBrunero

Hi there i can help you if you want just email me : juanibrunero@gmail.com

Go Up