Paid Work/Request for Quote: Arduino to Raspberry Pi and Lights Controller

We are looking for someone to create a working prototype of the device/configuration included in the attachment. We would be looking to build a handful of these each year. We are looking for someone to build the first one and put together documentation on how to build or extend it. We would likely be looking for the same person to build additional units as needed. Please review the document and let me know any questions.

Thanks

Controller Specs.pdf (33.1 KB)

Hi,

I can help you with this development, I have quite a few control and monitoring developments in my portfolio of work.

Please take a few minutes to look at my website WWW.EmbeddedAT.com where you can see some of my past and current projects.

I am about to complete on a development at the end of this week and so can dedicate my time to yours should you wish to move it forward with me.

Please feel free to drop me a PM or an email if you have any questions or even just want to have a chat about your requirement.

I have PI's, BBBs and Arduinos in my toy box and so can start moving with this ASAP.

Cheers Pete.