Go Down

Topic: SingleWireSerial: 1 to 63 pin output expansion (Read 450 times) previous topic - next topic

mmcparlan98

Hello everybody! I am in the process or developing a board that can read serial data off of one micro controller pin and parallelize it into up to 63 more output pins. Right now I have been testing it with Arduino, but I plan to write libraries to support as many micro controllers as I can think of.

If this sounds interesting and you would like to check it out, here is a link to my Kickstarter. If you decide this would be helpful to you, feel free to toss out any micro controller platforms you would like supported and I will do my best to include them.

The Kickstarter is only to fund development and testing of the PCB (as well as gauge interest within the community). Once the Kickstarter is complete, I will make all documentation (schematics, eagle files, etc.) open-sourced so that other people can learn from it if they would like. Thanks!!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1998140538/arduino-singlewireserial-expanded-digital-output?ref=creator_nav

Go Up