Balancing Robot PID Problem

hadrizx:
I will need more data, maybe some video or other information to suggest other changes and observations. I also have my code for balancing bots you could try but I am impressed with your version and would like to see you succeed. Video would be best to help figure out what you are experiencing :slight_smile:

hello Z i still didnt get the solution for my PID tuning but i already upload my video on this link https://youtu.be/mAOvG-07Sfw, tell me if you need more information or maybe video.

i just change my robot body but its not really good, because its will always go lean forward and the PID isnt enough to give it a feedback to stabilize the robot, i dont know which term need to increase to get the right tune , i try with 0 I and D but its still not good enough its cant recover from off balance. or did we really need something like motor encoder ? because i see that in other balancing robot project but i still cant afford that. your project is the one closest to mine but seems still not yet close to the balance point.

Thanks

Hadri