Wireless guitar

MattiasOfTheMetal:
One thing though I hadn't thought of earlier. FM signals, dependent of amplification power, potential distance will vary. But if its through a shielded wire directly to a reciever, would there be such a distance factor? Or is a 'typically' low distance longer than about 30~ feet?

Most of my experience is with controls, instrumentation, and sensors; I only have a little bit of knowledge and background in RF communications like FM. However, in my non-expert opinion running an normal FM signal on copper wire probably wouldn't degrade or otherwise significantly affect the signal within a hundred feet or so. Just like any other signal there will losses due to the innate wire resistance, along with the effects of parasitic capacitances, etc... Still FM broadcasters must run these signals to transmitters and antennas on some fairly tall structures, and that's not even considering whatever length it takes to get from the studios to the outside. So unless there is some special signal conditioning involved I'm unware of the distances you mention should be fine. Although, if someone with more expertise in this area has different advice I would defer to their input.

MattiasOfTheMetal:
EDIT:
I tried with a few different size caps, and the dc signal still cuts out any sound. I even tried up to 300uf in caps both parallel and series. The only thing that would make sound is when I would have atleast 200uf and be connecting another cap. When the leads would touch it would make a sound kind of like plugging in a guitar. So I think I may be getting closer, but how much higher would I need to go? Or is there another aspect I may be missing?

Could you post a quick schematic drawing of how you are arranging the capacitors and your load? I'm still a bit unclear if you are trying to go for a filter or still just trying coupled capacitors.