SCoop - multitask and Simple COOPerative scheduler AVR & ARM

Wow this looks promising,
Multitasking is why I left arduino, for other platforms that had integrated stable multitasking.
As you know C does not provide for multitasking, so you need to have things like Free RTOS which has compatibly issues with arduino, so thus the DuinOS was born. These are not solutions or even a good patch in my opinion, DuinOS is in Alfa and has little support. Free RTOS is like learning a new programing language, confusing and provides no real support for the 1st time user.This whole Idea of get this alfa, and download patch this and that, and maybe it will work, if you can figure it out, and doesn't crash on you is stupid. Occam-pi is another way to get multitasking out of your arduino but it's a totally new programing language with little support. In many ways I think Occam is far better programing environment then C or even RTOS at least when you learn to use it, its easy to move on to the multitasking. I sure hope you guys can work this out, but its never going to work if its not simple and fully integrated, something that I don't see happening soon.