Meanwell 3-in-1 dimming with arduino

I'm trying to get my Meanwell LPF-60D-48 driver to dim with arduino 5V PWM output. Datasheet - http://www.meanwell.com/mw_search/LPF-40D/LPF-40D-spec.pdf

I can't get it to work.
I've tried using an L7810 linear 10V regulator to provide the 10V, and NPN transistor to switch the PWM- and using the 10V voltage line as signal as a PWM+. I've also tried using an NPN to switch the PWM+ and using gnd as the PWM-. The NPN transistor base is connected to Arduino PWM.

When left unplugged the LPF driver PWM "inputs" maintain a 10V voltage, and LEDs remain on at 100%. When shorted, the driver turns LEDs off (LEDs at 0%) as it should. When plugged up to the arduino, it just pulls the PWM+ line up to 10V, even if arduino is at 5% PWM (0.5V.

I've tested the load on the driver PWM inputs, and it is only outputting ~0.3ma. I'm not sure why arduino is not pulling it down.

Any advice or components I can use to get the driver to do what it is supposed to do?

I have an oscilloscope and other test equipment so if you need more info, I can provide it.

Thanks!

Can you describe what you're doing more specifically? Maybe by posting a schematic?

Connect the NPN transistor collector to DIM+, emitter to DIM-, emitter also to Arduino ground.

Base of transistor to PWM control via 10k resistor.

Note that PWM value will be maximum for minimum brightness and vice versa. Easily dealt with in software.

How would that utilize the 10V to bring up the voltage?