Arduino Boards in UAE

Hi,
I am looking to get started with arduino, however, I live in the UAE and for the life of me cannot find a place to buy arduino boards. Are there any forum members from the UAE/middle east who can help me out finding a store? There used to be radio shack, but they discontinued some time ago :frowning:

Thanks a lot!
Sorry, if I posted this message in the wrong forum.

Hi,

I am based in the UAE, your options are in the comments section of this post on my blog -

Duane B

rcarduino.blogspot.com

Thank You very much DuaneB!!!
Nice blog you got there :slight_smile:

Hi,
I am in Europe this weel and have picked up some Uno's and a Mega for anyone that wants them.

Duane B

rcarduino.blogspot.com

In case you are still looking to purchase an Arduino board, I have one selling on http://uae.souq.com/ae-en/arduino-uno-r3-4695098/i/

Pretty sure OP will probably have gotten a board by now seeing as how the last response was on June 30th. Almost 3 months ago.

vjax:
Hi,
I am looking to get started with arduino, however, I live in the UAE and for the life of me cannot find a place to buy arduino boards. Are there any forum members from the UAE/middle east who can help me out finding a store? There used to be radio shack, but they discontinued some time ago :frowning:

Thanks a lot!
Sorry, if I posted this message in the wrong forum.

Hi,

I have the entire range of Arduino boards in Dubai and am stocking and selling them now. Get in touch with me for more details.

Regards,

Melvin

Got any Arduino Due ? If so keep one for me

Duane B

Guys, I have recently bought an Arduino UNO, and I am meeting with some friends on weekends to learn and get started with it. Do you know if there are any Arduino communities in Dubai?

Sari

Hi,

I think you might have asked the same on my blog, rcarduino ?

A few people have contacted me to ask the same, I have no plans but could initiate a mail list of all those that have asked before so that you can work something out.

Duane B

hey,

There's a training being held right here in dubai, for beginners. It's a two-day course, over the weekend, and you get to walk away at the end of it with your own Arduino starter pack. March 22nd and 23rd.

Contact info on the poster
Note: limited spacing, so its first come first serve!

Hello Dubai Arduino-ans

I am looking for Dubai people with Arduino experience for a very unusual project involving Arduino and ice-cream. Arduino would be utilized to control a very unique method of producing ice-cream... details to those who shout out to wissamharoun at hotmail dot com.

Thank You All!

i need arduino UNO in abu dhabi with servo motor... so plz let me know if any of you can help me... my cell no is 0501339930
its too urgent =(
i have already ordered online but that will take some time and i need it by 2mrw

You can find what you need in our website: www.zeroohm.ae

We will deliver the products to you in less than 2 days.

hi all,

you can order the arduino boards from our site http://shop.edwinrobotics.com/31-arduino

We would like to introduce to you The Assembly, a community collaborative that brings smart communities together, to foster the introduction and assimilation of research and leading edge technology to the maker, developer and tech community of the UAE.

The Assembly aims to combine the efforts of industries, educational institutions, governments and community innovators to create, and provide real solutions to important challenges faced by residents, especially in the age of Smart Cities.

In UAE, The Assembly has taken the initiative to host Arduino Day, a worldwide celebration of Arduino’s birthday with 24 hour-long event where people interested in Arduino get together, share their experiences, and learn more. Arduino, the open source computer hardware and software company, and user community that designs and manufactures kits, is used extensively by students and hobbyists to help making gadgets and computer guided hardware, smarter and easier.

We believe that your students would gain immensely by interacting with the Arduino community, in Dubai, at this event. We will be hosting a workshop with an award winning maker, who knows how to deploy Arduino very well; we have arranged an interactive discussion surrounding the use of Arduino; and inviting students to show us their Arduino driven prototypes.

We invite your students and faculty to consider participating in this event on March 28, 2015, hosted at the in5 Hub, Boutique Villa 7, Dubai Internet City. We would appreciate if you would pass on this invitation to any of your students who would like to be part of this experience. A poster, for print and distribution, to this effect that gives as much information as possible can be found at the link below:

http://bit.ly/ArduinoAssemblyPoster

This event is subject to registration and acceptance. More information about the event and participation can be seen on Activities. Please do ask for any information or clarification that may be required, kindly email us at workshop@theassembly.ae or call Partha on 0558992599

It is very difficult to find electronics items in UAE. You can buy the all Electronics items from Online sites Specially Souq and amazon.
there are further links from where you can buy

https://www.mbrands.ae/product-category/best-selling-electronics-items/