GLCD library version 3 (end of life - no longer supported)

Hi Bill. An engineer at my work gave me this 160X160 display that I'd like to play around with at home with my AVR chips. I'd like to get your feedback on whether its worth pursuing using the glcd-v3 library on this display for basic text and graphics. i.e. "Yeah, it's easy- just create a new glcd\device, but don't worry about that single CS pin.." or "..better to roll your own here...". XD

Model: Sunlike SG160160B http://gecw.co.kr/data/sunlike/sg160160b.pdf
Controller: SED1330F series http://www.lcd-module.de/eng/pdf/zubehoer/sed1330.pdf

I'm reading up on gLCD info at the moment, but there are clues to me to indicate that the glcd-v3 lib may not work for this display. Digging in a little further after looking at the datasheets (comparing SED1520 vs SED1330F)...

1. only 1 CS pin, where as the library suggests requiring 2 or even 3 CS pins. Not sure how this is used- perhaps memory banks? Maybe the SED1330F has enough memory so that it can reference the entire 160X160 space?
  2. Extensive graphic layers and memory descriptions on the 1330F i.e. 3 layered graphics on the SED1330F. Again, I'll be happy if I can just do basic functionality on it (initialize, clear, display text, draw some lines and such), but I'm unsure if the commands, memory, etc are compatible between the two.
  3. Inverted A0 levels between data and command. Not sure if this is "auto detected", or specified, or hard-coded in the glcd-v3 library.
  4. Different duty cycles (1/160 vs 1/16 or 1/32) [I'm unsure what this characteristic defines, or even how it relates to the library]
  5. The SED1330F pdf has 150 pages (granted, a few pages account for the TV version) where as the SED1520 only has 50 pages, suggesting the display was designed for different purposes (i.e. perhaps for involved graphics for the SED1330F vs perhaps a simplified\industrial standard\KS0108 compatibility for the SED 1520)

Again, I'd like to get your feedback on whether its worth pursuing using the glcd-v3 library on this display for basic text and graphics as I continue to read up on the specs for this display.

Thanks for your time.
Andy