help pleaseeeee

ok so we go this as a project for school, (btw its supposed to be a 101 class lol) have to make a robot that will use 5-8 servos it will have to do some kind of action (dance or follow a pattern of movements) activated by a sensor of some kind.i have been going through the tutorials for the past 3 days i haven't been able to find any thing on single loops or using multiple servos ,however i found a few things on single servos with sensors and been able to do that but im very very new to this programing world i belive i have the servos connected correctly i can get them to move but the dont stop also i can only get one at a time to run off the sensor. now i do relise tjis might seem very stupid to u guys i have seen some amazing things u guys built, if there is any way any one can help me i would o u big time pleaseeee,,(im an airbrush artist ill return any favors by airbrushing ur next project :smiley-fat ) just need help understanding how the coding would work
thank you guys

i can get them to move but the dont stop also i can only get one at a time to run off the sensor

So post that code and we can have a look at it and say where you are going wrong.
Use code tags, that is the # box to surround your code.
Say what you expect it to do and what it does.

Did you try the servo examples?

Post your code.

Which type of servo?, continuous rotation or normal?

Mark

ok so we go this as a project for school, (btw its supposed to be a 101 class lol) have to make a robot that will use 5-8 servos it will have to do some kind of action (dance or follow a pattern of movements) activated by a sensor of some kind.i have been going through the tutorials for the past 3 days i haven't been able to find any thing on single loops or using multiple servos ,however i found a few things on single servos with sensors and been able to do that but im very very new to this programing world i belive i have the servos connected correctly i can get them to move but the dont stop also i can only get one at a time to run off the sensor. now i do relise tjis might seem very stupid to u guys i have seen some amazing things u guys built, if there is any way any one can help me i would o u big time pleaseeee,,(im an airbrush artist ill return any favors by airbrushing ur next project :smiley-fat ) just need help understanding how the coding would work
thank you guys

Apparently communication skills are not part of your curriculum. Periods and capital letters and paragraphs ARE important. If you were talking to us like this, we'd tell you to slow down and breathe once in a while.

just need help understanding how the coding would work

The code is very easy to understand it has a modular structure with the 1st section before the 2nd section and the 2nd section before the 3rd section and the last section after them all all you have to do is to follow variables x y zbcd they form the basic structure of the code and lead you to the utopia of coding if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask see you hope all work out great for you before i forgot the single servo you have is not very good for this code you have to tie that servo to this servo and then ground them all to that point on the servo over there if you hope to have any chance to get your code to work honestly

ok so we go this as a project for school, (btw its supposed to be a 101 class lol)

You need to post your code that doesn't work with an explanation of what it is supposed to do.