Go Down

Topic: CP/M computer on Arduino Nano 3.0 (Read 3543 times) previous topic - next topic

Budvar10

Arduino clone with ATmega1284P   http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=277260.0

petersieg

May 18, 2017, 09:57 am Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 03:25 pm by petersieg
Hmm. Just gave it a try with Arduino 1.0.6 (I know that it is very old).
1. Gives conflict with standard arduino SD library - better to rename your spinoff to something that does not give a conflict with the standard libs.
2. Resulting sketch ist to big for Nano/Mini Pro with atmega328:

Binäre Sketchgröße: 33.386 Bytes (von einem Maximum von 30.720 Bytes)
processing.app.debug.RunnerException: Sketch zu groß;

??

BTW: I assume the ps2 files are just there for future use and not yet used in the project?
Also some wiring information would be making it probably easier.
And where can I locate the ADA compiler for CP/M?

Also it would be a good idea, the let any somewhat stable version there as a release when you start working on a new/anhanced version.. so just have one bucket of code that is a work in progress ist not good.

Peter

FoxyLab

Hmm. Just gave it a try with Arduino 1.0.6 (I know that it is very old).
1. Gives conflict with standard arduino SD library - better to rename your spinoff to something that does not give a conflict with the standard libs.
2. Resulting sketch ist to big for Nano/Mini Pro with atmega328:

Binäre Sketchgröße: 33.386 Bytes (von einem Maximum von 30.720 Bytes)
processing.app.debug.RunnerException: Sketch zu groß;

??

BTW: I assume the ps2 files are just there for future use and not yet used in the project?
Also some wiring information would be making it probably easier.
And where can I locate the ADA compiler for CP/M?

Also it would be a good idea, the let any somewhat stable version there as a release when you start working on a new/anhanced version.. so just have one bucket of code that is a work in progress ist not good.

Peter
I compiled the project succesfully on Arduino 1.6.6 (on Arduino 1.8.x - fail with PROGMEM).  Required library files (some are slightly changed!) placed in project folder (Sd2Card.h, SD.h etc).
I upload on GitHub today last project version.
For this code:
"Sketch uses 30,436 bytes (99%) of program storage space. Maximum is 30,720 bytes.
Global variables use 1,465 bytes (71%) of dynamic memory, leaving 583 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 2,048 bytes."

Yes, PS/2 related files - for future use.

I'm working on a wiring drawing.

ADA compiler - i will upload later.

Best regards, Alexey

Go Up