Simple RF controlled 4 input usb sharing switch

What about this-

http://megads.com/fairchild-semiconductor/fsusb63-datasheet.html

If i understand that correctly, current limiting of the +/- lines, (if thats even necessary when wiring 3 pc's usb +/- up in parallel to one device constantly) and a circuit that would interpret a momentary ttl signal to hold a on ttl voltage to either 1, both, or none of the two control pins, would accomplish what i need as far as a usb 3 channel switch, correct?

Or am i misunderstanding the logic as far as how sel1/sel0 switches between the 3 inputs? The way i'm looking at it, if neither sel1/0 is charged, its on the first input, charge sel1 and it drops to input 2, charge both and it drops to 3. Or is it no charge to either sel1/0, input1 is connected. Charge sel1 and it changes to the next input. Switch that charge over to sel0 and your at the 3rd input, rather than a no charge-I1, 1 charge-I2, both charge-I3 switching logic?

To me, my first theory seems logical, as it wouldn't know what input to select if both sel1/0 were charged.

If this is as simple as that, i can settle for a 4 channel rf remote using two channels for the usb switch, and one channel each controlling relays for the smps ac in/dc out. Id rather use a 2 channel remote, and a time delay trigger for the dc out relay/(s), but if its as easy as ttl on to sw1 or sw2 for channel switching, and no extra circuitry is required, then thats acceptable using latched on ttl signals instead of momentary ttl signals. 2 small dc 5v relays for the usb switching between USB1/USB2/USB3, and 2 heavy duty spdt's/2x2 parallel spst's for the ac/dc switching. Correct?

I'm unsure as far as how the logic works on sel1/0 for the fsusb63, clarification would be much appreciated.