My dream home workshop: construction is underway

This is really looking great - should be fun when it's done!

My wife and I just recently had our house repainted; prior to that I ended up installing a window A/C unit on one of my shop doors (I have a double door entrance). In the process of installing that (it involved cutting a 19" x 23" hole in the door), I found that the original paint on the door was done crappy and peeled off easily. Anyhow, the painter painted the doors, but didn't fix any of the issues in the area I worked on (wasn't really specified in the contract), so I ended up last weekend installing a "frame" around the hole, then repainting the area. I changed out the shelf the A/C unit sat on to use L-channel alluminum, then painted it to match the door. It turned out well; I just run an extension cord from the A/C to a circuit on the porch that supplies current to a couple of outlets that used to have ceiling fans hooked up (we ended up removing them for the painting - we need to get new ones). In the winter I can remove the A/C unit for storage, and replace the cutout piece from the door. Its going to make my shop much more comfortable this summer...

I can't wait to see what Jonathan's shop looks like when its completed, though!