Go Down

Topic: new to this, using copied code, getting errors (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

Delta_G

Nov 15, 2017, 01:40 am Last Edit: Nov 15, 2017, 01:42 am by Delta_G
I don't even have a clue what this library you're talking about is. I will do some research on it. I also have a book on writing code for these. I have not really looked at it due to be tied up with other things. I guess I know what I'm doing tomorrow.
What do you mean you don't know what that library is.  You included it in your code!  Keyboard.h

I was going to post a link to the doc for that library but for some reason the ref section of this site is giving me a 403 error.  Google "Arduino keyboard" and it will be the very first hit. 
|| | ||| | || | ||  ~Woodstock

Please do not PM with technical questions or comments.  Keep Arduino stuff out on the boards where it belongs.

coasterp

What do you mean you don't know what that library is.  You included it in your code!  Keyboard.h

I was going to post a link to the doc for that library but for some reason the ref section of this site is giving me a 403 error.  Google "Arduino keyboard" and it will be the very first hit. 
I did not write this code. It's open source. I am simply trying to use it for what it was intended, which is automatic triggering of a scoring program for miniature bowling. I know nothing about coding but I am able to program PLC's and build this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdBQLyg2Zq8&t=535s

Go Up