Go Down

Topic: new to this, using copied code, getting errors (Read 526 times) previous topic - next topic

Delta_G

Nov 15, 2017, 01:40 am Last Edit: Nov 15, 2017, 01:42 am by Delta_G
I don't even have a clue what this library you're talking about is. I will do some research on it. I also have a book on writing code for these. I have not really looked at it due to be tied up with other things. I guess I know what I'm doing tomorrow.
What do you mean you don't know what that library is.  You included it in your code!  Keyboard.h

I was going to post a link to the doc for that library but for some reason the ref section of this site is giving me a 403 error.  Google "Arduino keyboard" and it will be the very first hit. 
If at first you don't succeed, up - home - sudo - enter.

coasterp

What do you mean you don't know what that library is.  You included it in your code!  Keyboard.h

I was going to post a link to the doc for that library but for some reason the ref section of this site is giving me a 403 error.  Google "Arduino keyboard" and it will be the very first hit. 
I did not write this code. It's open source. I am simply trying to use it for what it was intended, which is automatic triggering of a scoring program for miniature bowling. I know nothing about coding but I am able to program PLC's and build this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdBQLyg2Zq8&t=535s

Go Up