Announcement: CTE has updated their drivers.

I obtained the parameters from this post, " updated library UTFT version 2.1 with a CTE shield " at http://arduino.cc/forum/index.php/topic,158782.0.html.
Download the file given, and go to the " tft_drivers "directory. Then go down to the directory that matches the controller for your LCD, open the file that corresponds to your LCD resolution. Compare these parameters to the parameters in the "CTE UTFT" drivers. Change any parameters that do not match.

Note: I believe the 5" and 7" TFT LCDs use the same controllers and should use the same parameters.

There is also a discussion about these parameters under this post " FIXED: SSD1963 controller with 7" TFT (horizontally mirrored image) ". at Arduino Forum

This is the best information I can give you. Since I am still learning "C" myself I can only pass on the information that I get. Fortunately others with better skills has posted really good information. And by the way thanks to those who have contributed their knowledge, it has really helped me. Other than that you'll just have to do your homework just like I did.

promacjoe