Hacking the Mp3 shield

What if you make a audio decoder by taking in power reading to inter a line of code to make a function happen like a game cartrage.Im just throwing it out there.

You're throwing what out there?

I didn't understand any of that.

Signal to noise ratio has gone way down again.
Must be school holidays.

Signal to noise ratio has gone way down again.
Must be school holidays.

Nice One :slight_smile:

Must be school holidays.

Yeah unfortunately it is. ;D

Hey at least I contribute thx for just being a asshole.

Stream of conciousness gibberish does not constitute a contribution.

Correct me if I'm incorrect with this.
We are all here to do what?
We all contribute to this Forum,even the people who just give the hard truth,but that is no reson that people cant just throw and idea out there and then you experianced members can help to mold it and make it better aside from just decineing a decent idea to mabye be part of your future projects.

Correct me if I'm incorrect with this.
We are all here to do what?
We all contribute to this Forum,even the people who just give the hard truth,but that is no reson that people cant just throw and idea out there and then you experianced members can help to mold it and make it better aside from just decineing a decent idea to mabye be part of your future projects.

WEll contributing dosent mean posting a lot the people who you are talking to are the real ones contributing :slight_smile:

Im am just first of all recoving my title from my last account made about 3 months ago and im tring to bring back my post from a while back and some of my ideas over the last 3 months.I yhank you for your input and the form that it will help mold me into a better person.I am able to post so much is becuse i have a tv hooked up along side my monitor so i can chat with my gf i know i am 13 dont give me bleep about it and
my ipod touch makes this email noise when i get a email from a reply. ;D

Im am just first of all recoving my title from my last account made about 3 months ago and im tring to bring back my post from a while back and some of my ideas over the last 3 months.I yhank you for your input and the form that it will help mold me into a better person.I am able to post so much is becuse i have a tv hooked up along side my monitor so i can chat with my gf i know i am 13 dont give me bleep about it and
my ipod touch makes this email noise when i get a email from a reply

see again you are posting something and it dosent make sense
why do you need to recover ?
and what does a tv and a gf ( supposedly girl friend ) have to do with posting a lot ?

I am normally chating all day so it does not both me to just look over at a diffrent screen and type down a little.Not to impose on you "Rant" but can i just get soem feed back on my idea of data over tone.

I am normally chating all day so it does not both me to just look over at a diffrent screen and type down a little.

Do you have ADD or ADHD?

I am really curious about the whole girlfriend and TV thing, though - are you saying you have a girlfriend on TV that you chat with...???

:o

i just get soem feed back on my idea of data over tone.

What do you mean ? well you dont even post ideas just rubbish to improve your rank ? >:(

P.S if i were the administrator i would have kicked you out by now !
so understand and behave accordingly people can tolerate only to an extent even when i was new here i probably irritated people by sending them PM's but i have been told not to do it and i quit just as i told they only tolerate you to an extent ! :slight_smile:

Get this: this is a forum, not a chatroom.

If you can explain what your post at the start of the thread, in clear, concise English (not everyone here speaks txt) is supposed to do, you are welcome.

If you're just going to annoy with inane chatter until school goes back in January, then expect a very bumpy ride.

I do have add and adhd so what and no shes my girl friend we just chat online and i use a seperate tv with a vga to have a sec. screen to do this and my primary monitor to chat with her useing soem im

Ill leave you guy on a plain and simple fact.

God made all his children in his image.

Yes i went there.

That is not a 'fact'.
If you're religious, you accept the existence of your god on faith.

If you're not religious, it's just specious claptrap.

Comeon Groove leave him alone ,
If no one will reply what can he do ? ( Hope he dosent post to himself and reply to them :wink: )

I dotn know what you practice but life is only temporary.