Website problems again?

Not sure if it's the forum or my ISP but the site is up and down like a proverbial pair of knickers today. I can reach other web site fine when I cannot connect here with various error messages/guru meditations but after a time I connect okay.

Yes, still echoes of the forum migration - it isn't just you.

Interesting,
I was having problems logging in from Windows (explorer 8 and XP).
I could not reach the forum and see anything on it. Sometimes I would log out of the Arduino homepage, reboot and was able to log in and reach the forums ok.
Set my IE8 security to minimum. Did'nt make any difference.
Got tired of wasting time, so I'm setting up Arduino on Redhat. No problems using Firefox in linux for logging into and being able to view the forums.

It does seem like my Windoz setup is having the login issue because I've been using the Forum with Firefox on Fedora ever since I made the last comment.
No further login problems yet.
If anyone has any ideas, I'd like to hear them. (besides throwing Windoz out the window)

Throw IE out the window.

I can get to the forum but Arduino.cc is not responsive.
Anyone else having this problem?
Jantje

I just posted about this and then found this post.
I can access the forum from my iPhone but not from my win7 laptop.
I get a blank screen is all

Adrian

Yes, I'm still having problems with IE, so continuing to use firefox. Don't have time to troubleshoot the MS rubbish

I got IE to work again.

In IE go to "forum.arduino.cc". When it fails to load with the funny tokens in the url, press F12 (it should open a window of strange code, but the code doesn't matter).
There should be a menu at the top of the window called "Cache"

In that menu click the following options one by one:

"Clear browser Cache"
"Clear browser Cache for this domain"
"Clear cookies for this domain"
"Clear session cookies"

If you refresh the page, the forum will load. You should be able to then log in to the forum and it will work. I found that if you are logged in to the forum and then visit the arduino.cc home page, when you come back to the forum it won't work, but if you repeat those steps, it starts working again.

[quote author=Tom Carpenter link=topic=169987.msg1312067#msg1312067 date=1373531582]
I found that if you are logged in to the forum and then visit the arduino.cc home page, when you come back to the forum it won't work, but if you repeat those steps, it starts working again.[/quote]
I wonder if the problem is related to this