What is wrong. Solved.

naturbot:
I just did.

Try doing it without the invisible ink.. err pixels, because I don't see any CODE tags or explanations anywhere.

I thought that adding the other curly bracket would fix it.

naturbot:
I thought that adding the other curly bracket would fix it.

Fix what? What problem are you having? The latest code that you edited in compiles fine for me so you're going to have to do more than saying "something is wrong"

If you're getting an error message post it. If the Arduino is not behaving how you want it, tell us how it's behaving and how you want it to behave. I can spot a few common errors in your sketch that won't throw a compiler error but will likely make it not run as desired, but I'm waiting to here what you are trying to do before I give suggestions on how to fix it.

I am using a anolog joystick to try to play different notes but it plays the same note over and over again. and that is the code that I just updated.

There is no error mesage it complies fine with me too.

naturbot:
I am using a anolog joystick to try to play different notes but it plays the same note over and over again. and that is the code that I just updated.

That's because of what you put here:

sensorValue = analogRead(sensorPinA);

tone(4, 93, 58);
     while (sensorValue < 500);

If the sensorValue is less than 500, then it won't get past that last line of code because you never update sensorValue.

I got to go or my parents will punish me severely.

naturbot:
I got to go or my parents will punish me severely.

Hopefully it's not for playing around with an Arduino, otherwise it's a bad indication of what society has come to.

No it is not for playing with the arduino. I just had to get up this morning to clean the house with my sisters.
I won't be back till Friday because I have been grounded from the arduino my parents think it is a distraction from school and chores because it is all I do in my free time.

If and when my children (their still young) want to learn about a electronics or programming, then chores can wait. Learning should be number 1.

I am back.
My dad wants me to learn + He is interested in the projects I make. I am a little behind in school, he just wants me to catch up.

School First, Then Arduino. The education you get will be the single most important thing you can do at this point in your life. It will be the beginnings of your life... So Do It WELL.

Bob

I try to do my school but my mind is never on school always on something else.

Still wont work I tried some changes, it complies fine, but wont work.

O I updated the code.

Thanks for trying to help, bed time here. :slight_smile:

naturbot:
O I updated the code.

Suggest you put your updated code in a new post rather than changing the original post, and remember to put it inside [ code ] [/code ] tags so we can read it.

Here it is.

int sensorPinC = A2; 
int sensorPinA = A0; 
int sensorPinB = A1; 
int sensorPinD = A3;// select the input pin for the potentiometer
int SPEACKER = 4;
int sensorValue = 0;  // variable to store the value coming from the sensor

void setup() {  
  pinMode(SPEACKER, OUTPUT);

}

void loop()   

{

noTone(4);

sensorValue = analogRead(sensorPinA);

{tone(4, 93, 58);
     delay (100);}

noTone(4);

sensorValue = analogRead(sensorPinB);

{ tone(4, 523, 400);
      while (sensorValue  < 500);
     delay (100);  }

noTone(4);

sensorValue = analogRead(sensorPinC);

{tone(4, 49, 80);

while  (sensorValue < 500);
     delay (100);}

noTone(4);

sensorValue = analogRead(sensorPinD);

{tone(4, 104, 139);
      if (sensorValue < 500);
     delay (100);}

}

Right there.
Eccentric use of braces loses points.

Eccentric use of braces loses points.

I'm sorry. I don't see eccentric braces in that snippet. I do see an eccentric semicolon.