Cheap PCB Fabricate Service(Color Free) !!

Your site is confusing!

Tell me how much these would cost please.

106.05 x 110.36 PCB
double-sided
ENIG surface finish
Gold Fingers (routed, card edge x 15 x 2 sides)

I dont understand, in the front page http://www.elecrow.com/services-c-73/
It says...

2 Layer 10 * 10cm Max - 10pcs (Color Free)
This service provides quick and high quality PCB fabrication experience for worldwide hobbyists. In this service, you...
$9.90

... more info

However, this is FALSE ! When you choose a 10x10 board it adds +14$.

maybe I am not understanding something but definately if I read 10x10 board for 9.90 I dont expect to select this board and get a higher price

Sergegsx:
I dont understand, in the front page http://www.elecrow.com/services-c-73/
It says...

2 Layer 10 * 10cm Max - 10pcs (Color Free)

This service provides quick and high quality PCB fabrication experience for worldwide hobbyists. In this service, you...
$9.90

... more info

However, this is FALSE ! When you choose a 10x10 board it adds +14$.

maybe I am not understanding something but definately if I read 10x10 board for 9.90 I dont expect to select this board and get a higher price

Sorry for cause this confusing, please give us a little time, we will fix this problem ASAP!

vasquo:
Your site is confusing!

106.05 x 110.36 PCB
double-sided
ENIG surface finish

Sorry for cause inconvenience, we will fix the mistake as soon as possible!
For your case, it need you to select 15cm * 15cm dimension($72.9), ENIG surface finish(+$19), total price is $72.9 + $19 = $91.9 for 5pcs. If you need 10pcs, it will need extra $18, you can order it in here. Thank you.

Elecrow:

vasquo:
Your site is confusing!

106.05 x 110.36 PCB
double-sided
ENIG surface finish

Sorry for cause inconvenience, we will fix the mistake as soon as possible!
For your case, it need you to select 15cm * 15cm dimension($72.9), ENIG surface finish(+$19), total price is $72.9 + $19 = $91.9 for 5pcs. If you need 10pcs, it will need extra $18, you can order it in here. Thank you.

Shipping is free, correct?

Will I be getting a 15cmx15cm PCB, or will you be cutting the PCB to correct size and outline (with edge connector, etc.)?

vasquo:
Shipping is free, correct?
Will I be getting a 15cmx15cm PCB, or will you be cutting the PCB to correct size and outline (with edge connector, etc.)?

Yes, for order over $50, we offer the free Registered Air mail shipping. The dimension is base on your design dimension, for example, if your board is 106.05 x 110.36mm, you will get a 106.05 x 110.36mm board.

Yes, the options on the site are quite confusing.

I agree it would probably be better to lump together items of the same initial price:-

Up to 50 x 50 (10 Off) @ $9.90
Up to 100 x 100 (10 Off) @ $24.90
etc

As said, seeing up to 100 x 100 from $9.90 looks misleading when you click it and get a price of $14.90

It's one thing adding additional options to increase from a base price, but you DON'T do a 100 x 100 staring at $9.90, it's a smaller size.

Only one other thing I've noticed when looking at shipping. Prices to the UK are just over $1 more on shipping than the Seeedstudio service. For a prototype with all standard options for colour and test etc, this means SS come in slightly cheaper.

I'm happy that the site issues are just presentation, with no intention to mislead, so I'll definitely try and order and give the blue or red colours a try.

I've placed an order for 10 Off 100mm x 100mm boards, so I'll report back here once they arrive.

The total price to the UK was $23.90 + $6.34 shipping, equating to a total payment of £18.91 Sterling.

I've had some smaller boards via Seeedstudio, which is the same Fusion PCB service, so I'm expecting these back at the same quality, which was very good.

Update:

I placed an order with Elecrow just after midnight on Wednesday morning for the following:-

10 off 100mm x 100mm 2 Layer PCB
Red Soldermask
100% E-Test

00:34 Wed 30th Jan - Automated confirmation email of my submitted order.
01:38 Wed 30th Jan - Update email to say an engineer was checking the Gerber files and if all OK then would put the PCB into production.
02:23 Wed 30th Jan - Update email to say the PCB has been put into production and should take 4-6 business days
07:05 Sat 2nd Feb - Update email to say PCB's produced and being shipped. Photo included of front and back of board, plus addresses envelope.

I'll update again when they arrive.

IMG_1303.JPG

well they look good enough and thats pretty fast, love to see how long they spend in the mail. Cant tell 100% cause of the plastic but the hasl looks decent. Solder mask looks a wee bit thin, but crap its cheap and will do its job, and they have made SOME progress on the site, not right but it shows some effort.

choice of color and slightly cheaper, may have to use them

I used Seeedstudio a few weeks ago to do 10 smaller PCB's on the 50x50 option.

The price was $13.45 delivered with green mask and 50% E-Test.

Seedstudio charge $10 eaxtra for red/blue/yellow and $20 for black. They also charge extra for 100% E-Test.

They also sent email progress but no photo's. Those boards were back to me in the UK in about two weeks and I was very pleased with the quality.

I'm now designing, where possible, for multiple PCB's onto 50x50 and 100x100 panels. Moving to 200x200 for panelising doesn't seem to have any advantage. It's actually more than 4x more expensive than 4x 100x100mm

From the look of the photo's, and the fact it seems Elecrow and Seedstudio actually use the same manufacturer service, I'm expecting these to be as good quality as my first batch via. Seeedstudio.

I just hope it works! I made some minor errors on my small boards, but not to the point they were unusable. This one has been checked to death before submitting.

Rendering the Eagle designs in 3D, and being able to rotate and check from every angle, is invaluable.

Boards from Elecrow just collected from the Post Office. They were sent as signature required, which is another nice touch on top of the emailed photo's and tracking.

I've only had a chance to look at one quickly but the quality looks very good.

I need to get some components soldered in the next few days and test these properly to make sure I've made no mistakes. I'll then report back.

Order placed 29th January. Order received in UK 13th February. Two weeks from order to delivery. :slight_smile:

tack:
Boards from Elecrow just collected from the Post Office. They were sent as signature required, which is another nice touch on top of the emailed photo's and tracking.

not for me, I leave an hour before they open, and get home 2 hours after they close, just stick them in the mailbox, its locked (I live in an apartment)

There is an option to leave comments at checkout. I'm sure you could leave a note to ask them to ship as not requiring signature, due to it being difficult for you due to working hours.

I like the signature touch as it shows they are serious about making sure your items reach you. If there is no signature then there is also no proof where an item may have gone missing in the delivery chain.

Anyway, I've now built the first board and tested it as working well. There are a couple of minor errors on my part, but nothing serious enough to prevent use.

Here's a couple of photo's below. I've also just submitted another 2 orders and will be following with some more in the next day or two. So far I can't recommend them highly enough. They tick all the boxes; Price, Options, Quality, Service, Delivery.

I am going to send them a order later today

well I had an issue with my power jack crashing into my case, and a few other nitpicks, seems procrastination may have paid off as the site is unavailable now

not opps, more like

if you own this site call us cause you dont exist at the moment.

finally ready to order with 100% confidence and well, its off to itead for me

The Elecrow site works ok for me, and I've had an e-mail off them an hour or so ago confirming the tracking number of my latest consignment.

Yes, the site works fine. I've got two more orders that should be arriving in the next few days. The communication from Elecrow during your whole order process is excellent.

well it was down for over a day when I went to order pcb's, what can I say

Just received another order back, bang on 15 days again.

This one was 100mm x 100mm panels with 8 up 48mm x 28mm PCBs panelised.

They tested each individual PCB and marked two on one panel + one on another panel as bad. That's three PCBs out of 80. They actually sent me those panels (with 13 good PCBs) PLUS the full 10 perfect panels, so I've ended up with 93 PCBs instead of 80.

Another order of 5 up tiny PCBs on 50mm x 50mm also arrived with a friend.

These guys are still impressing me. It's not very often nowadays you can be absolutely happy with a service so it's a refreshing change. :slight_smile: