Relais and Temperture

So lets start again, i am a little confused right now.

this is the working code so far. in this code i need to add this protection.

const int Bias_Switch = A5;                                              // the number of the Bias switch analog input pin A5.     
const int Bias_Relais = 2;                                               // the number of the Bias_Relais digital output pin 2.

boolean mySet = false;
boolean Bias;

void setup() {
  pinMode(Bias_Switch, INPUT);                                           // sets analog pin 5 for input.
  digitalWrite(Bias_Switch, LOW);                                        // turn on pullup resistors
  pinMode(Bias_Relais, OUTPUT);                                          // set the digital pin as output.
}
void loop() {
  Bias = digitalRead(Bias_Switch);                                       // read the value DUMMY.
  Bias = digitalRead(Bias_Switch);                                       // read the value from the Bias_Switch.

if (Bias==HIGH) mySet = true;                                          // set bolean to true     
  else 
    mySet=false;

digitalWrite(Bias_Relais, mySet); 
}

i have test this sketch and it work!.

Now we need to add the to high temperature protection.

status normal operational:
Bias = HIGH
Bias_Relais = HIGH

My temperture sensor named in the code: tempC

status when there is a "to heat" problem.
tempC>100
Bias = HIGH
Bias_Relais = must be switched automatic to LOW and stay LOW. When the problem on site is fixed, I have to reset manual the BIAS switch to LOW and switsch on back to HIGH.

hope i have explain it a little better now.