how to interface microsd to atmega32?

Hi,
I NEED TO INTERFACE MICROSD(EmbeddedMarket.com) TO MY ATMEGA32 ARDUINO BOARD(http://www.atmel.com/Images/doc2503.pdf).. PIN MAPPING WAS VERY CUMBERSOME PROCESS, PLEASE DO HELP ME IN INTERFACING IN EASIER WAY..
ACTUALLY I NEED THIS TO STORE COUNT VALUES FROM SPEEDOMETER TO BE STORED IN MICROSD..

HOPING FOR YOUR VALUABLE GUIDANCE..

user manual.pdf (452 KB)

atmega32 datasheet.pdf (524 KB)

I need you to stop shouting at me.

Edit your post, and fix it so that it isn't all capitals. Thanks.

To use this with the atmega32 you need to plug in the use the proper voltage lines so if you are running at 5v use the 5v lines and if you are using 3.3v use the the 3.3v lines so plug the do (data out) in MISO and the DI (data in) into the MOSI pin plug the CS pin into the SS pin plug the SCK pin into the SCK pin that is what worked for me now use see this for proper pins:

the url says 168 but it is the same for the 168 and 328
and use Google Code Archive - Long-term storage for Google Code Project Hosting.
sdfatlib to read and write stuff to and from the card.Also just one question is your shift key or caps locks key broken I don't understand why your post is in all caps if your caps lock key is stuck on hold down the shift key and that will make the letters lowercase release the shift key when you want a capital letter.If your shift key is stuck on turn on caps lock all the letters will be lowercase turn off caps locks when you want an uppercase letter.