Convert project into permanent

I have a project in my board of education snapped into my arduino uno, I'm using three analog inputs and the RX and TX from my board, but now I would like to convert this prototype into a permanent project, can someone give me a hint on how to accomplish this?

Cheap way would to buy some perfboard/protoboard and solder down the components (eg, the Crystal, Capacitors, Resistors) and with a bit of hook up wire, we're done!.

more expensive way is to use some cad software, design the circuit and send it off to someone willing to manufacture and drill out all the wholes on a fully designed PCB board.

lastly an option inbetween these 2, buy a PCB etching kit, you draw or print out your circuit, you then through a series of steps develop a board, drill out the holes required and at least this way if it fails to work you can go back and try again without having to mail off a new CAD design.

Nick Gammon shows an example here:

Here is another example of a standalone Arduino.

A very practical approach if you do not need the USB interface, is to use a "Pro Mini" board mounted on stripboard - "Vero" or one of those that emulates a "breadboard" except that you solder everything. Preferably fibreglass base (green) rather than phenolic (yellow).

Saves having boards made, is reliable and durable - and pretty much as cheap as any other solution.

Thank you all! now I know what to do.

Find someone with a CNC machine and mill a board