Data logging w/serial monitor...program stops after 4-4hrs.

If I understand correctly, the problem here is a limitation of using the Arduino Web Editor's Serial Monitor over long periods of time. So really you just need to use a different program for that. You can still use the Arduino Web Editor to compile and upload sketches to your board. The most common serial terminal used in the Arduino world is the desktop Arduino IDE's Serial Monitor simply because it's included with the IDE but there are many other options. Just choose one and install it on your computer, problem solved!

edpe77:
But what happened to my data. If it's in the cloud, I don't know how to retrieve it from there. I tried copying the code from the create editor {i.e. copy/paste} and putting it in the Arduino editor.

By "Arduino editor" do you mean the standard desktop Arduino IDE?

edpe77:
That resulted in a compilation error.

Not necessary to solve your problem, but if you do want to switch to using the standard Arduino IDE we can definitely help you if you'll post the full error message. If I had to guess I'd say it's probably that you need to install a library but it's impossible to say from the minimal amount of information you've given us to work with.