Arduino hydroponics controller prototype ready

I have been building a hydroponics controller around Arduino Mega for a while now, It has a HTML5 user interface done with backbone.js and jQueryMobile for setting up the machine and log viewing. The whole thing works as standalone without a additional computer or server.

I have been doing test runs for the past week and I think I'm ready to put the plants in and start growing.

Many things still need improvements and refactoring.

Algorithm at work: First the amount of nutrients have been adjusted to be followed with pH. You can see how it waits for the solution to get stabile before adjusting again.

More info can be found here:
http://www.cs.helsinki.fi/u/ljlukkar/hydrobot/

I can see the arduino schetch?

flico:
I can see the arduino schetch?

There is about 8000 lines of code in the whole Arduino "backend". About half of it is written by me and the rest is mostly ready libraries. All source code is available on the Github if you follow the links from the project page.

I find the libraries you have used but can not find the file ino or pde.

flico:
I find the libraries you have used but can not find the file ino or pde.

I'm not using the Arduino IDE. This is probably what you are looking for:
https://github.com/lasselukkari/HydroOS/blob/master/HydroOS/HydroOS.cpp

This is awesome, especially network thing! I always dreamed of making something like that (for terrarium, but is similar in many aspect)! But I'm a very beginner and doesn't even have a Arduino yet :smiley:

Could you please share your source code so I can learn a lot from it? The github shows error 404 for your project :frowning:

Thanks

Btw: The graph has been made with HighCharts, right?
I'm using highcharts for my pool project too and it a great tool for dynamic charts. (and its for free!)

Are you going to share the code? Otherwise this belongs in Exhibition / Gallery rather than in a sub-forum that is for SHARING ideas and getting help.

kd7eir:
Are you going to share the code? Otherwise this belongs in Exhibition / Gallery rather than in a sub-forum that is for SHARING ideas and getting help.

I had the code on github but I'm working on a new prototype. I feel that the code running on this protype is so far away from my current ideas that I decided to take it down. If somebody wants the source feel free to send me a pm.

I'm interested in the code...Just to see what you did with the implementation of the pH controlling... Also I might try to incorporate the EC controlling function.
Cool design of the webfront :wink:

With kind regards,

Billie