need to move 1 unsigned long serially really quick

9600 baud is a necessity. I will be sending from one Arduino as the transmitter to multiple Arduinos as recievers. And this will be done using 900 Mhz RS232 wireless serial radios. They top out at 9600 baud. Without the delay in the transmitter program and using the serial monitor on the software to see what the transmitter is putting out with the present 6 integer, comma delimited stream, the speed ismore than quick enough. But the receiver cannot read it and stuff it back into 6 sets of integers. Right now for testing I am just connecting the Tx out of the transmitting Arduino to the Rx of the reicever on my workbench. I will put the radios in later but they are not part of the equation now. I will be using the 32 bits of the single long integer in various ways. 5 groups of 4 bits will be scaled from a binary 0-15 to a integer of 0 - 255 to drive 5 PWM outputs. 7 bits will directly control 7 outputs of the Arduino directly. Either on or off. One of the bits will be a system on - off bit. When off all of the outputs and the PWM values will be set to 0 . The rest of the 32 bits are spares for now.