Visual programmer

Did not found it here in the topics, but i see there are visual programmers for arduino,
does any know what the best visual programmer for arduino uno is, and freeware ?
Thanks in advantage

Hello how are you? For me the best way to write code to arduino is to use visual studio, is not visual, but as I'm used to write programs in C # .net with visual studio truth to pass the arduino ide classic to visual studio was a huge change. Has Visual, such as code compilation faster, use spaces (bleedings), use of colors in the code and I think most great advantages is the list that is displayed for example when writing a point.

If you mean "visual" as connecting and configuring logic building blocks, such systems typically target much more powerful controllers than just 8 bit Arduinos, such as coming with an OS, processes and threads.

http://blog.ardublock.com

Has Visual, such as code compilation faster, use spaces (bleedings), use of colors in the code and I think most great advantages is the list that is displayed for example when writing a point.

You're just spoiled! I kind of like the barebones approach, keeps it simple, really helps to focus on learning what the code is doing and how it's interacting with the hardware.

CrossRoads:
I kind of like the barebones approach,

+1.

...R

I just developed a visual programmer for arduino101 instead of uno since it would reply on Bluetooth to do the communication. Anyway,you could have a quick start from visual part and finally start to coding based on the code exported from visual program.

Check my Hackaday link and github for this.

For production,coding is always needed for you to do any custom change. Visual block for now is always kind of basic as to me