WOW! You're gonna love this UNO !!!....or not.

Learning:
Well, I guess I can't prove you are the 'genuine' Lefty either. However, the device came in a bulk pack, much like what I've come to think is the OEM method of shipping hard drives, memory chips et al. The back of the 'Genuine UNO' has 0119494v-0 in the upper right hand corner. This one does not. Everything else (component p/n's, silkscreening, made in Italy, matches. Certainly a price performer and a more authentic feel than the OSEPP clone.

My point was just based on price alone. One can look at the official Arduino's distributors list and check them all for their selling price for a rev3 Uno and I speculate you will not find one of these official distributors selling a Uno for $20 even without the extra stuff thrown in.

You think CE Compass gets a special wholesale discount from the Arduino company that would allow them to sell the Uno for well less then any of the 'official' distrubers? So I'm basing my opinion that this CE Compass is a Asian clone knockoff that we have all seen all over E-bay from tons of Asian sellers, in which many are very difficult to detect if clone or 'original'. Common sense says follow the money to reach an opinion on this CE Compass product offering. But it is just an opinion, a guess on my part.

Lefty