Magnetic rotary encoder Code

i am new user to the arduino i implement the magnetic encoder and the idea as follows i have disk on the motor shaft fixed on it some magnets in a circular way and i have Hall Ic effector which give a digital pulse when it sense magnets when the desk is rotating so i need an arduino code to read this pulses 10 times which corresponds to one revolution then for example give an output to led

thanks in advance

i am new user to the arduino i implement the magnetic encoder and the idea as follows i have disk on the motor shaft fixed on it some magnets in a circular way and i have Hall Ic effector which give a digital pulse when it sense magnets when the desk is rotating so i need an arduino code to read this pulses 10 times which corresponds to one revolution then for example give an output to led

thanks in advance

People will be more willing to help if you post the code you have written rather than expecting others to write it for you.

In case you don't know where to start:

1. You will need to sire up the sensor and verify that it works manually (ie, see the transition from 0-1) by either turning on a LED or writing to the serial display.
  2. Once you have done this, then test it with the disk and see that you can detect when the disk rotates. Each time the transition from 0 to 1 (or 1 to 0) happens, then add count to some counter.
  3. Once the counter reaches your required value, do whatevere you need (in this case turn on a LED).

All these smaller 'projects' are easy if you look for examples in this forum or on the web.

OK, that sounds like a plan.

Was there a question?

@No3man, please do not cross-post.

Was there a question?

Actually there was no punctuation at all. I inferred a question 8)