Your latest purchase

yea if I were to report my goodwill findings it would be 47 George Foreman grills and some crappy clock radios for durn new prices... I hate our goodwills

Yea, I have kind of a love/hate relationship with Goodwill stores. About 15 years ago I spend a lot of time searching for those high quality brands and models of vintage 70s hi-fi stereo equipment and LP records. Seemed at the time a lot of people were replacing their top of the line 70s stereo stuff with the then new black plastic 5 channel crap systems. I would keep the best for myself and flip the rest on E-bay, usually at a X10 mark-up as those things are actively collected and treasured by many. Now mostly I would go in and there wouldn't be a thing so I would check out the 50 cent LP record albums. I stopped actively shopping there as the 70s stuff soon dried up as more and more people learned of the value of the better brands and models made in the 70s. Now maybe once a month at only the local store, maybe.

IF I NEVER SEEN ANOTHER HERB ALBERT AND THE TEQUANA BRASS BAND ALBUM, I WILL DIE A HAPPY MAN.

Lefty