Looking for EU distributor for Kinsten UV Exposure

Hi everybody,

I'm desperately looking for a double-sided UV exposure unit for less than 1,000 Euros. I found the perfect model.. the Kinsten KVB30D 240vac UV Exposure Unit. It's made in Taiwan, and I have found distributors in Australia and the USA. I can't for the life of me find a distributor in Europe. Does anyone know of one? Or can anyone recommend a comparable unit?

I assume this is too expensive?

But there is a good exchange rate with the Euro now.

Thanks for the response. That one does look pretty good. In the end, we found one distributed by Conrad.de for only 635 Euros. It's double sided and 360mm x 230mm (30mm smaller in one dimension than the one you linked). I'll post back here to let you guys know how it's working out for us.

Here is the ProMa VAKUUM-UV-BELICHTUNGSGERÄT 2 available at Conrad...
http://www2.produktinfo.conrad.com/datenblaetter/550000-574999/551880-da-01-de-Vakuum-UV-Belichtungsgeraet_2.pdf

Now I'm in the market for a good Printer for the transparent foils. At the moment I'm looking at the Canon Pixma IP5200. Once again, any tips, recommendations, or experiences with foil printing for platine etching would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jason Ditmars
Werk5 GmbH
Berlin