xbee + ethernet shield + arduino uno r2

Hi again,

I have an Arduino Ethernet, working with Arduino IDE v1.0.1, Xbee library ( XBee Arduino Library Version 0.3 - Supports Arduino 1.0) The code is practically the same, but I´m going to paste. Well, I tried the program only with the ethernet and it works. The web page is printed and the get and post request from the internet are answered. The problem appeared when I introduced this:

XBee xbee = XBee();
XBeeResponse response = XBeeResponse(); // paquete tipo respuesta
Rx16Response rx16 = Rx16Response(); // direccion de 16 bits, se puede usar la de 64
TxStatusResponse txStatus = TxStatusResponse();

so even if I don´t inilialize the module it doesn´t work. What I mean is including xbee.begin(9600), including or not the problem appears.

What is it the problem? With Serial.begin if I tried to know what´s happened on the monitor you could see this:

GEGET / HTTP/1.1

strange symbols GET / HTTP/1.1
.... forever and ever

And in the browser instead of print the web page sometimes appears this over all the window:
ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ

and sometimes do nothing like if the page starts to load but at the end nothing happens. In the meantime on the monitor you can see like a GET frame came again and again in a infinite cycle as I showed you.

TEST 2. If I don´t use the serial to print on the monitor ....then I can´t check anything on the monitor and the web page is loading, nothing is charge ... I used CHROME so If I push F12 it allow to see the http frames, the code of the page... and I see that a GET is sent but ... it remains as pending and the code is never charged.

so is there conflicts between the libraries? Have I that respects some ports, change its maybe? Have I to enable the pin 10 as HIGH always I need to read from the SD? Maybe I forgetting basic tips or maybe just looking at the code you realize whats my problem.

thank you!