Speech Recognition with BitVoicer and Arduino

Dear BitVoicer Guru,

I downloaded your product last night and have been working with it a little bit. I noticed from the other posts that you have upgraded to the mic attached to the board and gone wireless. I eventually want to get to that point but I'm going to have to wait on parts to arrive in the mail. I did however want to try to get this to work as you had in your first example (mic on the computer with usb connection etc...) The problem is (as mentioned before) that the code has changed. Im new to arduino and I wouldn't mind trying to tear apart the code, and compare to the old code so that I can use the mic on the computer and the newer BitVoicer 1.1 download. I'll probably start on tearing it apart tomorrow, just wondering if you had any suggestions as to where to start and as to what changes to make to the newer code, so that I can use the mic on the computer. Also do you think it would work if instead of the mic (newer version) I could replace it with an audio jack and plug in a headset with a mic?

Thanks for anyone who wants to comment on this.