Simple motor question..

JimboZA:
Don't forget that an h-bridge is changing the polarity all the time anyway.... that's how it gets it to change direction in the first place. So all you need to do is set it up in hardware and software any way that makes sense to you, given the physical orientation of each motor, so that each side of the vehicle goes forward when you want it to and backwards when you want it to.

Justscary:
There is no problem changing polarity on a permanent magnet motor so yes, you could just swap the wires, but couldn't you just do it in your code? I presume the motors will be bi-directional in the application anyway?

Thank you both for the reply. So the speed and current draw and everything is the same in clock-wise and counterclockwise?

I just noticed why that happened. I installed both wheels the same way.
Meaning: when holding both of them the same way they both operate clockwise, but when I installed them I put one on the left side of the chasses and one on the right side of the chassis, now the left is still clockwise and the right became counterclockwise when spun 180 degrees to be bolted on the chassis. get it?