[MOD] Arduino Enhanced Release 1.0.5 for Windows (installer, drivers, etc) +SRC

qwertysimo:
Hi again,

found another bug that does not exist in official 1.0.3. Scenario:

Open a sketchbook that has at least three tabs (create folder Test in your sketch directory and create three files inside: Test.ino, Test2.ino and Test3.ino). When you press Ctrl + Alt + right arrow, editor jumps to the third tab, Test3.ino, instead of the second one. Ctrl + Alt + left arrow jumps back to the first tab.

Workaround: Click on the dropdown list on the right of the tabs and select Next Tab menu item. From this moment Ctrl + Alt + right/left arrow works as expected.

Can you fix it? Thanks.

This is strange because the official IDE does not works in my machine at all, so I am not sure what is going on but I will try to check this too. I am guessing the official ide jumps only 1 tab in your machine, if this mod jumps 2

piashaw:
Hi

Great software, solved a major problem of me not being able to upload to my Leonardo with Win7 64Bit.

Upload NOW works (but I have to always hold down the reset button). If i don't it says uploaded but isn't (It does however send the signal to put it in programming mode but deosn't actually program).

My problem now is that the Serial Monitor does not work. The window opens, but does not actually connect. If I howver use the "official" 1.0.3 ide release, I can use the serial monitor, it connects and I get the results. BUT I cannot use it normally as it will not upload to teh leonardo...

Between the 2 I can manage, but maybe this serial monitor is a simple issue to resolve.

Thanks in advance.

Well, I don't have a Leonardo or similar to check/fix this, so on the next update I will try to migrate the "good" parts related with the Leonardo (but I think you are using 1.5 not the 1.0.3 official one?)

So, pending stuff to add/research until now (ideally for the 1.0.4 update):
-remove trailing spaces
-reuse window
-update to the new signed driver & remove win8 warning/tutorial
-upload hex option
-change to Source Code Pro font
-some fixes from Energia -> Arduino (like 8.3 naming issue to remove the requeriment of PATH modification, some selection issues)
-check avr compiles version
-check "Replace All" button hangs
-check the "*" symbol added on switching tabs
-reset in the serial monitor window
-check Ctrl + Alt + right/left arrow