Challenge: horizontally / inertially stabilize a pizza on motorcycle

I'm too lazy to quote people directly but just a few things, and let me just say that I do like the input. I'm gonna take a couple wild guesses here:

1. There's no way for a topping to fly off of a pizza. Just going on the observation that cheese isn't actually goo and crusts arent actually glued to the box. When a pizza box is tilted too far, the pizza slides and crumples in a corner. The toppings don't just all pop off.

2. No pizza has ever been decimated by a car ride in the history of car rides OR pizzas. The pizza-en-route-via-car scenario is the ideal pizza delivery situation we're attempting to recreate on a motorcycle. Also because a horizontally stable platform on a motorcycle is awesome and could be used for a number of things. Large camera rigs, carrying potted plants, etc.

3. The net force is not orthogonal to the lean angle of a motorcycle. In theory, yes. In practice there's a rider on the bike and that rider is never leaning at the same angle as the bike, so while a motorcycle does lean to overcome centrifugal force, you can lean off the bike for the same effect. Or if it's a tight, slow corner, you can just lean the bike and sit upright, as is what we're expecting to happen most-often. Plus I'm guessing it's the constant adjusting of lean angles that throws the pizza around.

4. I don't know if an arduino is necessary. I only know that it can be done using an arduino... and an accelerometer, a gyroscope, a motor, motorcontrollers, c++, kalman filter, and some other stuff I don't know about yet.... But if a handful of people can post videos of their two wheeled robots, segways, gyrocopters, and gyrocameras, all using the same tech, I think that this project can be done.