Go Down

Topic: Star Otto: abandoned, sacrificed, vanished? (Read 902 times) previous topic - next topic

tito-t

Aug 25, 2017, 04:20 pm Last Edit: Aug 25, 2017, 04:25 pm by tito-t
what about the Star Otto: is it abandoned, sacrificed, vanished, like once already the TRE before?

tito-t

Aug 25, 2017, 06:58 pm Last Edit: Aug 26, 2017, 02:09 pm by tito-t
that is no joke, I am really curious about that Star Otto Thing!
So please move it again to a reasonable sub-forum!

so WHY has it been moved to THIS section???

see:
https://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=496779.msg3389337#msg3389337

Qdeathstar

Maybe post a google link so i can understand what you are saying without having to type it into google
A creaking creeping shadow
stiff against the freezing fog
glares at a tickless watch.

Time has failed him -- all things shall pass.

tito-t

I actually want a reasonable answer from the developers about the technical devolopment state of the Star Otto, , e.g. by M. Banzi who - as a site admin -  is supposed to read and to contribute to this forum, too!

Robin2

The Official Arduino folk hardly ever read this Forum.

...R
Two or three hours spent thinking and reading documentation solves most programming problems.

tito-t

where is he place/forum/help desk where the officials do read and contribute? Finally this forum is under the caption of arduino.cc !

Robin2

Aug 26, 2017, 10:12 am Last Edit: Aug 26, 2017, 10:13 am by Robin2
where is he place/forum/help desk where the officials do read and contribute? Finally this forum is under the caption of arduino.cc !
I don't know. And I agree that it is a real PITA when the Arduino folks don't read their own Forum. On the odd occasion when one of them has appeared in the Website and Forum section I have appealed to them to become regulars in that part, at least - but they have not done so.

If you want to do something practical why not provide the link that @Qdeathstar requested?

...R
Two or three hours spent thinking and reading documentation solves most programming problems.

tito-t

a link maintained by the former org devs about the technical development state of the Star otto? where?

gdsports

arduino.org is gone but at least one article still exists about the mythological beast named STAR Otto.

tito-t

I know those mythological publishings, what I am looking for is an official actual Arduino development and release announcement.

mbanzi

hi tito-c

Since the announcement we've been very busy taking over all the activities of the former .org

We're looking at all the products they developed and figuring out how to best support them.

We'll have a better picture towards the end of september, give us a bit of time to provide you a meaningful answer.

m

Go Up