Can i connect a servo to Tamiya tracks?

I want to connect a Servo(Dagu 8g Micro Servo - Robot Gear Australia) to a Tamiya track set(http://www.robotgear.com.au/Product.aspx/Details/442-Tamiya-70100-Track-and-Wheel-Set), but before i buy the servo motors i need to know if the servo can connect to the tracks and spin them, and if they don't naturally connect is there any other parts i need to achieve this, thanks.

You do not seem to be making much sense here.

The track set includes left and right traction motors, engineered for continuous operation.

The servos you cite are a completely different device, nowhere near as powerful or durable in continuous operation and with a limited rotation.

Suggest you describe what you actually want to do and why?

Paul__B:
You do not seem to be making much sense here.

I think OP is making ok sense - short answer to the question, though, would be "no - using such a servo (modified for continuous rotation) likely wouldn't work well, as the torque would be low. I could imagine you could use a standard sized servo (again, continuous rotation - and ideally metal geared and dual ball bearings on the output shaft) to do the job, but you would likely have to figure out some custom way to connect the drive sprocket wheels to the servo (AFAIK - they aren't meant to mount to servos).

Paul__B:
The track set includes left and right traction motors, engineered for continuous operation.

Actually - that track set from Tamiya doesn't include the dual-gear motor or base plate - that picture shown on the track set is an example. The gear motor and base plate can be found here:

The OP would need to purchase the above products in addition to the track set - and this controller (as mention in the product description for the motor):

http://www.robotgear.com.au/Product.aspx/Details/415-Pololu-Low-Voltage-Dual-Serial-Motor-Controller

Alternatively, if the OP wants to use a higher voltage source for the gearmotors, a different motor will need to be used (again, this is mentioned in the description on the gearbox):

http://www.robotgear.com.au/Product.aspx/Details/445-DC-Motor-Solarbotics-RM3-Replacement-Motor-for-GM2-3-8-9-Regular-Motor-3

...and a different driver - such as:

OP should review all of these options, and others - to make the right decision. Note that Tamiya makes their products fairly modular with replaceable and upgradeable parts. There is a 12 volt motor available (Mabuchi is the main manufacturer of these small motors in this style, btw) - but that vendor doesn't supply it - you can find it if you look on Tamiya's site I think.

cr0sh:
I think OP is making ok sense - short answer to the question, though, would be "no - using such a servo (modified for continuous rotation) likely wouldn't work well, as the torque would be low. I could imagine you could use a standard sized servo (again, continuous rotation - and ideally metal geared and dual ball bearings on the output shaft) to do the job, but you would likely have to figure out some custom way to connect the drive sprocket wheels to the servo (AFAIK - they aren't meant to mount to servos).

Actually - that track set from Tamiya doesn't include the dual-gear motor or base plate - that picture shown on the track set is an example. The gear motor and base plate can be found here:

Tamiya 70098 Universal Plate Set - Robot Gear Australia

Tamiya 70097 Twin Motor Gearbox Kit - Robot Gear Australia

The OP would need to purchase the above products in addition to the track set - and this controller (as mention in the product description for the motor):

Pololu Low-Voltage Dual Serial Motor Controller

Alternatively, if the OP wants to use a higher voltage source for the gearmotors, a different motor will need to be used (again, this is mentioned in the description on the gearbox):

http://www.robotgear.com.au/Product.aspx/Details/445-DC-Motor-Solarbotics-RM3-Replacement-Motor-for-GM2-3-8-9-Regular-Motor-3

...and a different driver - such as:

Pololu TB6612FNG Dual Motor Driver Carrier

OP should review all of these options, and others - to make the right decision. Note that Tamiya makes their products fairly modular with replaceable and upgradeable parts. There is a 12 volt motor available (Mabuchi is the main manufacturer of these small motors in this style, btw) - but that vendor doesn't supply it - you can find it if you look on Tamiya's site I think.

I already have the motors that match it, its just i have to go through all the trouble of setting up this circuit which i don't even have the parts to achieve and i don't have a soldering pen to solder wires to the motor because most of my components are no-solder, but with a servo its as simple as plugging the wires into the some pins.