developers mailing list

Hi
I have been subscribed to the developers mailing list but I didn't receive mails lately. I mean it is so quit I became suspicious.
So I wanted to resubscribe but when I clicked the developers mailing list link on the home page I get a "server not found" error page. Which I find weird as it is a arduino.cc url.

Anyone else experiencing the same problems?
Best regards
Jantje

On the moderators mailing there was mentioned that mailing lists were transfered IIRC. (do not read all my mail)
Might be the right spot to ask.

Jantje:
I have been subscribed to the developers mailing list but I didn't receive mails lately. I mean it is so quit I became suspicious.
So I wanted to resubscribe but when I clicked the developers mailing list link on the home page I get a "server not found" error page. Which I find weird as it is a arduino.cc url.

Mailing lists, as all other Arduino mail-related services, are slowly migrating on Google Apps service. Too slowly.
All previous subscribers are receiving notifications about their new subscription, in small groups due Google's strict anti-spam policies, I hope everyone will be moved by the end of the week and the new lists should be available for the public as soon as possible.

Please forgive the problem, the operation raised too many issues not previously considered.

madbob
Thanks for the input.
I found I was still subscribed but I haven't received any "developer" mails nor "move requests"
I'll hold on for a while.
Best regards
Jantje

Jantje:
I'll hold on for a while.

New instances of mailing lists are online here -> http://groups.arduino.cc/

Feel free to register (again, or for the first time) to those of your interest. Someone should already be moved (but not all notification mails have been sent), someone is still in the process, a temptative of manual subscription is worth a try just to be sure to be correctly subscribed.

madbob
Is is correct that currently there are no discussions in this group?
Best regards
Jantje

Where has all the activity gone?
I mean the arduino developers google discussion forum contains 1 question from me with 8 views (probably all from me) Redirecting to Google Groups
The old mailing list has the last message from 1 feb. http://arduino.cc/pipermail/developers_arduino.cc/2013-February/date.html
I was subscribed to the developers mailing list and I received at least every other day a daily update mail.

Now there hasn't been an update for weeks? that is hard to believe.
I want to discuss some matters with the development team and it is getting more and more urgent.
How can I contact them?
Best regards
Jantje