seed bluetooth shield > tinkerProxy > flash (win7)

hey guys –
i'm trying all day getting seed bluetooth shield running with tinkerProxy an Flash on windows 7.
i already got it running on osx. i have no problems get it running via USB …
it seems i gone throgh all tutorials, trough all google hints.

how ever. i can start two sscom32 session and send data via seed bluetooth shield to arduino an back like described in this tutorial http://www.seeedstudio.com/wiki/index.php?title=Bluetooth_Shield

but if i try to run / connect (via flash or also telnet) COM5 (bluetooth shield) with tinkerProxy 2.0 / SerProxy 0.2.0 i just geht the "failed to open comm port - connection refused" message. (ich i do the same with arduino via usb - all fine) – the bluetooth shield really seems to do something, because the seed bluetooth shield stops blinking red/green and i thinks it got a connection somehow…

newlines_to_nils=false

comm_ports=3,5
net_port3=5332
net_port5=5331

comm_baud=9600
comm_databits=8
comm_stopbits=1
comm_parity=none

timeout=300

do you have any idea - can you help me out?
thx for your replies – tobi

thanks to http://lj9.mexinetica.com/bloginetica/comentarios.shtml?2011.04.12.10.09.22.+01. i got a little bit further … i get a connection and Serproxy throws "thread started" … but flash doesn't seem to get any data.

if you have something on this. please let me know.
otherwise i'll keep you updated if i manage to get it running.

kind regards,
tobi

Hi Tobi,

Did you ever figure this out? I'm stuck at the same exact point. I got a usb bluetooth dongle. When I use Putty, I am able to see the arduino data just fine via bluetooth (the usb dongle directs this data to the serial connection on com4 on my windows 7 laptop). But I cannot read this into Flash. I tried both Tinkerproxy 2.0, and the update in your link which says fixes this issue with bluetooth. Doesn't seem to work. I can connect in Flash, but then no data. The onArduinoData handler only triggers once (and rarely at that). From Putty, I do need to send the bluetooth dongle the commands "at", and then "
atdmle,ecfe7e101354" which is to connect to my bluetooth device on the arduino. After that, the data comes through fine on Putty. So I thought I need to use the Ardunio send command from Flash to send these initial commands. Tried that but also doesn't work. Any ideas much appreciated.

Thanks.

Andre

sent you a private message to get together to fix this problem (again :wink:
=> we'll post the solution later in here, i promise. no. Andre promises.