LCD library for Due?

hi ya'll!

i just bought a nice little graphic LCD with RGB backlight from Adafruit (Graphic ST7565 Negative LCD (128x64) with RGB backlight + extras [ST7565] : ID 438 : $18.95 : Adafruit Industries, Unique & fun DIY electronics and kits) and I've been trying to port over their library but haven't had any luck (http://forums.adafruit.com/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=36920). does anyone know of a working LCD library for the Due that might also work for this guy? i imagine most LCDs work about the same? and from a quick forum search it seems like some people are using LCDs with their Due but I can't figure out which library they are using.

thanks for the help everyone! :drooling_face:

Hi

I try to port U8glib to the Due. Prerelease is online now: Google Code Archive - Long-term storage for Google Code Project Hosting.
SW SPI for the mentioned graphics LCD should work. Any feedback for U8glib with the Due would be great.

Oliver

Hi Olikraus,

I'm trying to use your library with KS0108 display and the Due. I'm using level converters (tx80108 shifter from adafruit), but I can't see anything on the display yet. I have wired everything up according to:
8Bit Com: D0..D7: 8,9,10,11,4,5,6,7 en=18, cs1=14, cs2=15,di=17,rw=16

Do you have any hints on checking the code? I can help to verify it works with KS0108..

Thanks!

Hi

Problem is: I can not test the KS0108. I do not have a level shifter. What i can say is, that the KS0108 works great with the UNO and other 5V processors.

The related code is inside "u8g_com_arduino_parallel.c"

Assuming, that your wiring is correct, then maybe the timing is wrong for the Due. So tests could include to add larger delays inside "u8g_com_arduino_parallel.c". Please let me know if you have success here.

Thanks,
Oliver

Hi Oliver,

Thanks for your reply. I will test it out one of these days and let you know.

Govind