WiFi Tank

Wheres the download? :wink:

No where yet :stuck_out_tongue: Want to add more options to it first... Like minimize to task and so. Make it only pull the images when actually visible, multi threading, popups about it going on or offline when in task, and so...

Might first be avalible when I get the last sensors for the tank, so I can put that into the program too.

Good idea! ;D

This is by far my favorite thread:-) i can't help but laughing every time i read it

if you want any pieces of led strip for it (so you can see under the bed) tho it may require adding another button on the control and a timer (so it doesn't get left on) let me know and i will send you some as i have lots of scraps laying around that would work great for it

Going to put the LEDs on the pan and tilt for the camera, so they always point in the right direction.

Turn the thing back on already! I've been checking for three days now and it's never on!

Well you need to go on a bit earlier!!!

;D

same for me, also want to drive it :frowning:

Just saw you? walking. cool stuff!

Yes, that was me

Disabling the controls, someone not old enough to drive it, is making a mess in my scullery with the cat's food...

-.-
You can ban his IP..

You can ban his IP..

Didn't have the system done before... But it is now.

Cool, it's 7:00 a.m. here in Minneapolis and it was online. I ran into a metal thing and a shoe. Cool, but very choppy video.

Battery is a bit low, makes the picture go out of the window... :-/

Charge it back up, I want to drive! My 8 year old thought it was funny! Where are the cats though?

It is charging right now...

The cats are where they are... They can go in and out as they want, and mostly they are sleeping on the guest bed or on the heater in the livingroom.

Chrome is giving me a warning about malware on that page eyespychina...

Chrome is giving me a warning about malware on that page eyespychina...

IE gives the popup asking if I want to install a japanese language pack. Ignoring it brings up the page.