RedFly-Shield (WiFi/WLAN)

Hi,

We have just released a new WiFi shield for Arduino with integrated IP stack:
http://www.watterott.net/projects/redfly-shield

Features:

• IEEE 802.11b/g/n/i 2.4GHz
  • Wireless security: AES, WEP, WPA, WPA2 - PSK
  • Ad-hoc (IBSS) and Infrastructure mode (on Ad-hoc only WEP encryption)
  • Integrated WiFi and IPv4 stack (TCP, UDP)
  • Supports up to 8 sockets at the same time
  • 3V3 - 5V tolerant IOs

Regards
Andreas

If have just received the board from you and everything seems fine. do you have any code example like a simple turn on/off of an LED with the use as a WebServer?

Sounds intriguing. What WiFi module does it use? Is there a library that goes with it?

@gloob
Have a look on the WebServer Sketch from the new lib v0.02

@tastewar
Its a WiFi module from RedPine Signals.

Thank you! Do you have a US distributor?

Currently not, but we ship worldwide.

Hello,

Is there a possibility for you to provide a Sample for usage of the adhoc Mode of redfly shield?

Many thanks
Stefan

I just got mine (my buddy got one actually, but I am working on it)...
:wink:

Simple first test as a server went quite nice, just Duemilanove and RedFly shield. But after adding wave-shield, there were some questions about used pins. I modified waveHC's pin order from 2,3,4,5 to 4,5,6,7, but I think that is just not ebough.

What pins are used with RedFly?

Cheers,
Kari

The used pins are D0, D1, D2 and D3.

Regards
Andreas

Ok, thank you, just as I expected.

I need to check my total current consumption, we have so much load from Romeo. That is possible reason for many unexpected behaviours.
Romeo is fed by 12V battery, but from Romeo we are getting power to Duemilanove, Wave shield, RedFly, Ping sensor, compass, laser navigation, and few other things that I don't remember.

I need to share the load, but lazyness is a mighty power of the universe, maybe before summertime in Finland.

Cheers,
Kari

Hello,
just ordered a shield; while there was no traffic on this topic; a want to see if someone is still reading this.
i´m writing this because :

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

su rudi :o