Windows/Linux/Mac Eclipse plugin to compile and upload arduino sketches

Andy
Thanks for the nice words. Indeed it seems Duet is only compilable with the Arduino eclipse plugin. I made this plugin because I feel there is a need for more professional source code development tools with arduino that give flexibility that can not offered by the arduino IDE due to its target audience. I read up a bit on the install instructions and they proved my point.

The path issue in mac has been solved lately. It is due to a change in pathnames made by Arduino (in 1.5.7). The hard thing to fix for me was that now I needed 2 possible locations for a given platform. But it works now :slight_smile: More detailed info can be found here Cannot set Arduino IDE path on OS X (plugin v2.2) · Issue #195 · Sloeber/arduino-eclipse-plugin · GitHub

As to the mac install. I posted a comment on the blog and it got picked up in less than a hour :slight_smile: Think3dPrint3d: Setting up Eclipse for Arduino Due to allow for compilation and upload of RepRap Firmware on the Duet

As to bitcoin. No, I do not have a bitcoin account nor do I plan to take one. I do have a paypal account and a donations page. http://www.eclipse.baeyens.it/donate.html

Enjoy your printing
Jantje