Sending and Receiving data from Bluetooth Adapter

Just to explain better what I need...

I want use my mobile phone (nokia, motorola, ericsson, sony ericsson, etc.) to send some data to Arduino using bluetooth. I mean, I want create a small application and send string commands like "left", "right", "forward", "backward", receive it in Arduino BT and control a device using digital pins. Is is just like a exemple using Phyton (Arduino Playground - Python) but I need send data to Arduino from a Mobile, a computer, a Palm, etc. using a comercial programming language.

The sketch code inside Arduino looks simple. I have to configure the serial port and read the data received from this serial port. If it's a "left" command, I'll use pin (analogic or digital) to control one servo (eletronic engine - motor). If it's a "right" command, I'll use another pin... and so on...

My question is: How to create a software to use the bluetooth from my mobile or my computer to open a socket or a serial port (I don't know how this two options works over bluetooth) to send this data via bluetooth, and this data will be read by Arduino BT?

I've been reading some bluetooth manuals, and there are a lot of stacks to identify devices, identify services, send files over bluetooth. I don't need this, I just need send "HELLO" from any computer to Arduino using Bluetooth devices.

Can anyone you help me?

Thanks. :slight_smile:

Daniel Abib