Go Down

Topic: HC-05 bluetooth BOTH master & slave (Read 83 times) previous topic - next topic

aradarbel10

Hello,
I want to connect between two arduino boards via bluetooth. this is not a problem.
But I want each of the boards to transfer and receive data at the same time. is it possible with this module?
if it is- HOW?? maybe change the role with a button (also will be o.k)
if not- What do I need to buy to make it work?

also: is it possible to receive 2 channels parallel?

Thanks for helping me!!!
Arad.

Grumpy_Mike

But I want each of the boards to transfer and receive data at the same time. is it possible with this module?
No.

Nor any other module, you can only have one transmitter and one receiver in operation at any one time.

also: is it possible to receive 2 channels parallel?
Again no, Bluetooth uses a protocol that requires acknowledgment from the receiver so you can't have two transmitting at the same time.

Nick_Pyner

But I want each of the boards to transfer and receive data at the same time.
"At the same time " is a relative term. Even if Bluetooth could do this, how would Arduino handle it? If time counts because of the volume of data, I submit the only solution is to have two Arduinos at each end, but you need to consider where this leads you before you go out and buy the extra kit.

I think your header is misleading. Being master or slave only applies to making the connection. Once done, either can transmit and receive, irrespective of status.,

Go Up