NUMBER_MOTOR'was not declared in this scope

Tried to upload the muiltwii_2_1_mega2_0_gps sketch and this is what happen......NUMBER_MOTOR' was not declared in this scope.

multiwii_2_1_mega2_0_gps:509: error: 'STABLEPIN_PINMODE' was not declared in this scope

what do I do

what do I do

Declare it, in scope.

Or, failing that, post your code.

Fix the error in your code. We can't, you didn't post it!

Mark

IM very new and just want my gps on my quadcopter to work ......How do i declare it......what do I typr.

You'll need to post the code to get help here. Remember to use the code tags - the little edit icon with the # on it.

If the code is too long attach it.

There are some very helpful people here but none are psychic.

sorry if I seem dumb but muiltwii_2_1_mega2_0_gps is the code I think.

This is like pulling teeth.
Where is the code?

static int16_t servo[8] = (1500,1500,1500,1500,1500,1500,1500,1500);

sorry if I seem dumb but muiltwii_2_1_mega2_0_gps is the code I think.

Nope. I pasted muiltwii_2_1_mega2_0_gps in the IDE, but it won't compile:

sketch_jan07a:0: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion at end of input

Two subtle differences (three, if you count CODE TAGS)

static  int16_t  servo[8] = {1500,1500,1500,1500,1500,1500,1500,1500};

Nope. I pasted muiltwii_2_1_mega2_0_gps in the IDE, but it won't compile:

You forgot the semicolon. Duh.

pauls......so it a bad code are what.

OP, since you can't be bothered to post the code or a link to it, shall we close this thread?

pauls......so it a bad code are what.

PaulS was joking - he pasted what you had posted into an IDE pane and hit compile.

so it a bad code are what.

Yes. Open the IDE. Open your sketch. Highlight ALL the code. CTRL-C. Then, come here. Select the # icon, then CTRL-V to paste ALL of your code here.

Or don't come back.

Im only confused thank for nothing...

thank for nothing...

Which is more or less precisely what you have told us about what you are trying to do.

We can't see your code.
We can't see your GPS
We can't see your GUI.

Your move.

Sorry to waste you guy's time.......Think I will just buy the naza flight controller for my quadcopter.........This arduino stuff is way to much to mak all thing work.

This arduino stuff is way to much to mak all thing work.

Especially if you don't post any code, or put any effort into it. How difficult is a copy/paste, anyway?

But, by all means, buy something ready-made. You will be better off. Quit trying to learn anything. That only leads to enlightenment.

simple

I just put "muiltwii_2_1_mega2_0_gps" into Google, and got ONE result - this thread.

See what we're up against?

Just glad this arduino stuff was cheap.......It worked good to.....But when you have a problem its to big of a problem for me .........time for naza........Everyone says it better just can't do way points.......Im going to see.